Like the swift, majestic creature for which it is named, the 60″ Buck Trail Antelope Recurve Bow will inspire you with its beauty.
It is called the “Antelope” because of its matchless speed, and the elegant curve of the deflex limbs, reminiscent of the antelope’s gently curving horns. The Antelope is a lightweight bow that packs a lot of power at a great price.
Riser: Constructed from walnut with Dymondwood laminations. The radiused shelf is cut-past-center with rug rest installed. Side plate sold separately. The forward riser design makes the Antelope inherently more stable and forgiving, while decreasing stacking and finger pinch for longer draw lengths.
Limbs: Maple limbs surrounded by black fiberglass.
Bow String: Flemish Dyneema.
- Constructed from walnut and Dymondwood laminations and is finished off with maple and black glass limbs
- Shipped complete with a Flemish Dyneema bowstring and stick on shelf/rest plate
- Deflex bow shape shoots with slightly higher brace heights for a more forgiving shooting bow
- Draw Weights available in 5lb increments measured at AMO standard 28″
- Recommended Brace Height: 8″
- Length: 60″
- Weight: 1.45 lbs.